Covid-19 Office Protocols
To ensure the safety of our patient, staff and doctors, Synergy will be putting in place specific guidelines in our facility, Following all CDC protocols. The staff will be screened and have temperature taken throughout their work day.
* Mask will be required by anyone 3yrs and over.
* Only patients with appointments only are allowed in office. We ask if someone is accompanying you, they remain in car, unless necessary for them to come in with you.
* Please arrive at your schedule appointment time. If you are early please stay in your vehicle and call us. We will try to accommodate you if we have availability, if not we ask you to remain in car until scheduled time.
* We will be conducting COVID-19 Screening. This will include questions such as, if you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as Cough, Fever, Headache or Loss of taste we ask you reschedule your appointment and stay home.
* We will be following governor Carney's orders at all times.
* We ask you frequently wash your hands for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer is provided around various locations in office for your use.
* Appointments will be schedule to accommodate social distancing requirements (6 feet apart) reducing the amount of patient we will have in our reception area.
* We will no longer be providing any snacks, coffee, magazines in our waiting room area.
Our promise to all is to ensure the safety and well-being of all. Our doctors and staff at Synergy will continue to practices safe measures. We will assure wearing face coverings, sanitizing treatment areas and rooms. We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the office and provide mask if may be needed.
We know times like this are extremely difficult. We thank you for your cooperation and patience as we manage all these circumstances. All and any further changes to our schedule and policies will be notified via Text, Email, Facebook, Instagram and in-office communication.
Here are some helpful resources to help you and your family stay informed: