Accident Relief Care
Injured in an auto or work accident?
- Auto Accident
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Head Injuries
Synergy Integrated Health Center can help!
- We offer same day or next day appointments
- We work with your attorney
- We bill your insurance company
- We accept medicaid
Directly, after an accident, you should always obtain Accident Relief Care as part of your life until the pain is not yet over. Living with pain should not be an option since Accident Relief Care through Synergy Integrated Health Center can be an ideal solution to a healthier lifestyle. Accident Relief Care also put emphasis to hassle and stress free accident care that raises awareness with timely and healthy help.
If you’re suffering from any of the followings, call SIHC at 302-777-0778 to schedule an appointment.
- Stiff neck
- Numbness in the fingers or arms
- Back Pain
Did you know?
- Without proper treatment, injuries from a motor vehicle accident may cause long term physical limitations.
- All auto insurance policies include personal injury protection (PIP ) benefits for every person injured in your vehicle. That’s right, even “liability only” policies.
- You have up to one year after the date of your auto accident to take advantage of your personal injury protection (PIP) benefit
- Whiplash injuries can often take several days after an accident before the pain becomes noticeable. A combination of chiropractic and massage therapy performed within the first six weeks following your auto accident will optimize the resolution of soft tissue injuries
- You do NOT need a referral to see a chiropractor after an auto accident
- We gladly work with your attorney, and will provide all information needed to manage your case properly, so you can focus on bettering your health.
- Massage therapy (offered on-site) combined with chiropractic treatment will significantly improve your chances of a full recovery
Don’t wait until you begin feeling the pain, call SIHC at 302-777-0778 to schedule an appointment or complete the “Request an Appointment form”.